Our Ladies’ Pants Are Not Just Designed for the Golf Course
Cutter & Buck have spent more than three decades perfecting the art of making the ideal pair of ladies’ pants. Our garments meet and exceed the active demands of your dynamic lifestyle. Whether you’re teeing off on the green or have something less strenuous in mind, our range of pants offers the comfort you need – and you won’t need to sacrifice style.
Reasons To Invest in Our Sports Pants (Women’s)
We originally opened our doors in Seattle in 1990, and a wide selection of garments, such as our women’s shorts, have been available in Australia for over 16 years.
- We take pride in the reputation we have earned for creating exceptional quality garments manufactured with meticulous attention to detail and encouraging an active lifestyle.
- Our apparel is made from quality materials. We constantly strive to use innovative technology in our processes and have incorporated recycled materials where possible and will continue to do so.
- You’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn that our clothing is competitively priced, especially considering how versatile the different items are.
Do You Sell Other Items of Ladies’ Clothing in Addition to Women’s Skorts?
Our skorts are available in a great range of colours and fabrics, offering cool but discreet fun regardless of how active you are. Wear the GGBlue Yaya yoga pair in a cute print and scalloped edge and meet up with the girls after or experience the convenience of the pull-up version. This very popular item is only growing in popularity for women and girls of all ages. If you enjoy wearing the skorts from our range, you’ll find it difficult to choose just one or two items from the rest of the selection of ladies’ pants we have available.
- Our leggings are an excellent item to add to your wardrobe, even more so if you lead a particularly active lifestyle. These leggings are available in black and charcoal, and from size XS to 3XL.
- If you’d prefer something with a less structured fit than our skorts, our pull-on shorts are ideal. These come in four different colours and are made from our innovative moisture-wicking Drytec fabric.
- There are times when you may want more coverage than our shorts or skorts offer, which is where our range of long pants comes in. You can choose from our All-Around 5-pocket pants, or the Response Pants in 4-way stretch fabric, which moves with you. Both styles are designed for maximum comfort, with modern fabric blends.
- In addition to the various pants and shorts we have available; you can also choose from a wide range of tops. Our polos and tees come in soft, comfortable fabric and are perfect for everyday wear. For outerwear, sweaters and hoodies we have a range of padded or soft jackets and vests that are easy to wear. Don’t forget that we also offer ladies’ woven shirts that you can wear almost anywhere. You may also be interested in our headwear, such as peaks, caps, and bucket hats. Also, be sure to keep an eye on our ladies’ limited edition for exclusive ensembles and unique selection.
How Can I Order a Pair of Ladies’ Chinos?
While our ladies’ chinos are available to order online, you can also visit one our official stockists, which are conveniently located at a number of locations throughout Australia. If you are unsure about sizing, please have a look at our comprehensive size guide to find your best fit. Shipping will be charged at a flat rate of $15+, using one of four leading courier and postal services in Australia.
We’d love to hear from you if you have any questions or feedback about our range of ladies’ pants or any of the other ladies’ clothing we have available.